Sunday

Weekend wrap up

4.16.12- 
  
Stopped by Piper & Chloe on Friday to get a quick snapshot with all the Piper & Chloe girls that make it all happen.  {Aren't they all adorable!}  
Thanks girls for inviting H&H to come to the show & for being so fabulous to work with.

-Sisters- Christelle, Ashley, Lacey, {M}e, Tiffany & their Mom, Pamela- 

Hope you were able to go & check out the show.  I just had a grab me some handmade soap from Beehive Soaps
{just because I loved the name & it all smelled heavenly!} 
& some Carmel chocolate pretzels for my Schmoopie & I to enjoy on the way home.  

We went down to the City for the day to explore the new City Creek Shopping Center a bit.  Which is amazing by the way & this was my favorite store there. I knew I loved it before but after seeing it in it's new element- a.maz.ing, even better!  Have you seen it yet?  
-What an incredible store- step into it & all of the sudden you're taken to a entirely different place. I kept telling my husband it's like we're in a completely hidden underworld or something-

Saturday morning I went & watched my #2 play her 1st soccer game of the season & she scored 4 goals! Wow, way to go Audji!  It was a fun game & I was glad it wasn't raining or snowing either- that's always no fun. 

 Then my 3 sisters came up for a visit in the afternoon & we laughed, did some Zumba dances, chatted & they helped me finish a project I was working on.  
{I'll tell you more about it tomorrow} 
They even stuck around to help make dinner w/ Miss Mace while I went down, with one of my sisters help, to pack up P&C - thanks A, B & V for the fun day. 

And look what I got to come home with from the 
Whimsy Cupcake Girls- Yum-E!  
{My family was so excited! I'm glad my sisters were here too so I didn't have to eat them all myself} 
-look they even made sure there was PLeNTY of my favorite choc. blue coconut ones- so nice!- 

Now it's Sunday.. I love Sunday's don't you?  I enjoy being with my family, going to church & surrounded by friends & neighbors & then always a Sunday afternoon or evening walk around the neighborhood. 
{Hoping it will be warm enough to do that today}  
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend & have a relaxing Sunday today. Thanks for stopping by!

{M} 

2 comments:

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys. It was fun! Those chocolate coconut cupcakes are to die for!

Honeybee said...

I know, sooo good! I'm glad you were all here to enjoy them with us. Thanks again for all your help!