Thursday

A peek into Piper & Chloe

4.12.12- 

  Back home from setting up at Piper & Chloe 
{so much stinkin' cute stuff by the way..}
  
Thanks to Miss Mace for helping me set up & to the Whimsy Cupcake sisters for the yummy{my absolute FAVORITE} cupcake they gave me.  
{if you have never had their chocolate cupcake with blue coconut frosting- you MuST!! } 
They were so sweet to bring some yumminess to share with everyone.  It was also fun to see all the P&C sisters again & some other vendor friends- love meeting up with fabulous friends now & again! 

And look what welcomed all the vendors at the door- nice! 
{it was pouring rain & lots of puddles outside the door} 


Here are a couple of quick peeks at what you will see there from H&H.  
{If you have anyone turning 8 soon these big wooden numbers are a fabulous photo prop or just something fun to put up in their room as a reminder of their special year. It's great to be 8!} 



Lots of smaller 4x6 & 5x7 frames in a variety of colors & patterned paper.  Perfect to put anywhere around your home- there's always a place that needs a little something, right? 

Big 8x10 stripe-y frames would go perfect with a patterned paper frame or a great solid colored frame- so many possibilities!!  Remember..... if you see a frame you like but what it a different color to match your decor H&H takes special orders.... just email me.  
{My contact info. is on the sidebar} 


Another great color combo- greys, turquoise & yellows, so fabulous! 


As I was setting up my display I fell in love with this colorful drawerful of goodness.  I think all the different styles, colors & patterns go so great together.  Reds, corals, greens & the perfect shade of springtime blue- so lovely together! 



Hope you are planning on taking a trip to Piper & Chloe the next couple of days.  The hours are tomorrow {Friday} 10- 7 & then the next day {Saturday} 10-5.  
-It's super easy to find, right off of 2100 South in SLC & easy to hop back on the freeway after you shop-  

Maybe I'll see you there!
{M} 


One more thing- saw this fun idea on a blog today & I thought it would be fun to try each month on my blog- 
so since I was late getting into it today 
{I only had 6 photos to share} 
I'll try to be better prepared next month with a full dozen.  








*If you want to see a peek at the some of the Piper & Chloe decor go {here

No comments: