Friday

A happy place!

4. 6.12- 

Just wanted to share a picture of something that makes me smile every time I walk by it.  This is the ledge above my kitchen sink.  I don't know why but this cute bunny frame always finds it's way there each & every Easter.  I have never changed the picture inside the frame. 
{even though it's about 7 years old- I just love it too much} 

I like having something sweet to look at while I'm doing the dishes, loading & unloading the dishwasher or making dinner for the night. I also love the spring-y wooden bunny on the side {another fun little treasure that's been around for awhile} & my Beehive Beverage bottle is perfect too. 
{I can't believe I forgot I had this awesome bottle & didn't use it in {This} I guess I better look around my pantry more often.  There is lots of treasures in there!} 
-P.S.  My pantry has been "Pinned" quite a bit- check it out {Here} -


Now off to help Miss Mace decorate a double batch of Sugar Cookies in time for Easter weekend.  It's a tradition we always do - cute cookies in the shapes of carrots, eggs, bunnies & flowers.  

{M} 

No comments: