Tuesday

Two for Tuesday

4.24.12- 


  Came across this picture & it's just too cute not to share.  
{My oldest daughter & the youngest Quigley in the house, 
Mr. Olly} 


Not only do I love this picture but I also LoVE the 1st song on my play list, it holds a special place in my heart. 

It reminds me of holding Mace when she was a baby on my hip & swinging, twirling & dancing to this song.  It was her favorite!  I think it is the sweetest song.  It makes me want to go pop some popcorn & put in 
You've Got Mail into the DVR player but I know if I do that I'll wish I was in New York City.  That movie makes me wish I lived there & could walk the streets, be among the hustle & bustle, feel the energy of the City & buy flowers at a street market.  
{One of my top 5 movies of all time! Plus, it had the greatest movie soundtrack too, all the songs are fabulous} 

Who knew all those years ago dancing around the living room {in our apartment} in the middle of the afternoon would come true so many years later. 

-If only I could have a puppy, I'd call myself so very lucky!- 
{I am pretty lucky to have such a cute little friend at my side to keep me company all day while the girls are in school} 

{M}

No comments: