Friday

"Wood" you look at that!

4.13.12- 
  My new favorite ring!
{I'm calling it my Super Bowl Ring because it reminds me of the size that the Champions get when they win - BiG}


You know me- I love a new blingy ring & this fits the bill!  How cute is it?  I love that it's made out of wood too- so unique & fun it reminds me of a segment I did on Studio 5 last month when I talked about mixing textures & styles 
{some glitzy bling, brass accents, a polished stone matched with a coarser texture like wood- I'm telling you, the combination always works!} 


Even better this ring was on SaLE- even more fun to shop! 
?Honeybee wants to know -
{that means leave a comment ;)} 
What new little something always makes you smile? 


{M}

-* Don't forget Piper & Chloe today from 10-7:00 
@ 2140 South 300 West in Salt Lake City-* 

2 comments:

DiAne said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Where is the world did you find that ring???? I think I'm in love!!! :) -DiAne

Honeybee said...

I know! I could totally see you wearing this one too, Diane. It was at DownEast- so go see if you can find another one. I think I got the last one in Layton :(