Wednesday

Packing up & headed........

4.12.12- 
  Here!!....... 
So excited to have this showcase back in the Wasatch Front, it went away for a year but it's back & I'm sure
{knowing the sisters who run the show}  
it will be better than ever!!  


I've been busy making some new frames to take 
{colorful stripey-s, fabulous flourish frames  & some vintage H&H styled frames as well} 
something for everyone I'm sure!  Can't wait to see what all the other fabulous vendors bring to the show too. 

Are you coming?? I hope so! Tell all your friends & head on down to the BiG City to do some shopping sometime over the next couple of days.  

-Happy Shopping, maybe I'll see you there- 
{Tell them Melissa sent you!}
{M} 

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

I would go with you to P and C. Eat a cupcake for me. Chocolate with Blue coconut frosting...please!

Honeybee said...

Oh, yes I will!! :) I'm telling you-pack up all the girls from Meridian for a road trip sometime. I 'll even open up H&H for special hours.