Monday

After The Hive

3.12.12- 


  I love getting inspiration from an expected source- don't you?  While I was cleaning up after The Hive on Saturday. I was putting everything away on the island display & decided to place my pop bottle collection in the vintage wooden chicken feeder I also had out & 
WaH-LaH look at the darling new display I discovered. 
I simply adore it!  


Such a fresh twist on just setting the bottles upright on a table.  Plus it shows off all the great labeling on each bottle. 
{mis-matched off coarse cause that's how I roll!}  
I hope those of you who picked up your own 6-pack of mis-matched bottles at The Hive are enjoying them so far. Go out & buy yourself some flowers & make an arrangement with them- tell your husband's I said so ;) 


 I love the different colors & styles of the labeling on each bottle.  I'm glad I have a hubby who likes to order bottled beverages when we go out to eat somewhere because I get to keep them & bring them home to add to my collection- 
thanks Ty!

-Isn't the PoP Shoppe bottle the cutest??- 
 Or you could simply just up some bottles out on a table already in their containers all down the center of the table.  I think it sets the stage for such a fun impromptu Springtime get together with friends or family. 
It just totally brightens up the space with a splash of color! 


One other thing I have to do after cleaning up each H&H show or Hive I host is sit down & jot down notes in my business journal.  I write down things that worked, lessons I learned & things I could do better at the next one, things that sold well & things I need to make more of for next time around.  It is such a therapeutic thing for me to do while everything is fresh on my mind & I'm still feeling the energy of hosting an event.  I'm glad I do this every time so I can look back on it & read through it as I prepare for the next show. 

  
Honeybee wants to know?- Do you keep a journal?
  
I have several but this one is my 2nd edition of my business journal- it is a vintage binder with the old greenish style lined paper that I found at the DI for $2.  
I love jotting notes down in it all the time, whenever creation hits me! Just so I don't forget.  

Enjoy the sunshine outside- looks like Spring is here! 
{Yippee!} 

{M}


-Oh, one more thing- if you are new to my blog {Welcome!} feel free to follow along or like H&H on FaceBook to be kept in the loop of upcoming H&H events not to mention GivEAWAYs too!-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bottles and flowers such a cute idea
Thanks for sharing
Angela

Leanne said...

I love those bottles but they look even more special in that chicken feeder. I'm going to be on the lookout for one now. The Pop Shoppe bottle is my favorite. I love the whole fresh look!

EMILEE said...

I FEEL SO BAD I MISSED YOUR SALE, I HAVE ENJOYED COMING TO THE LAST TWO YOU HAVE DONE, I WAS IN YELLOWSTONE, I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT ONE. EVERYTHING LOOKED SO CUTE, HAVE A GREAT DAY!! BLESSINGS EMILEE

Honeybee said...

Thanks Emilee- missed seeing you too. Hope you had fun in Yellowstone. Yes, see you at the next Hive sometime around the Holidays.

Dianie said...

That is a super cute display !

~Diane

Lindsay said...

I love this!! A vintage chicken feeder. We are chicken nutso at my house we just love them. I might have to make one of these for my house.. Sorry I didn't make it to THE HIVE last week I was swamped with things and sick kids.. I'm sure you know about that.. The stuff looked awesome.