Sunday

A little late {Sorry} Day 20 & Day 21

11.20.10-
Sorry I'm late in posting my 3 grateful things from yesterday but I had a busy, delightful, crazy, loooong day!
I took Hollyhocks & Honeybees on it's 1st  road trip up to beautiful {chilly, snowy} Cache Valley- Lewiston to be exact!  The GReaTeST little town, if you ask me!  I had a wonderful day talking to so many old friends, family & people I have known my whole life.  So many terrific memories of growing up there.

So this is who I got to spend my day with:

My Mt. Green friends who took the trip along with me. {Thanks to Janet for roping us all into this!} 
Liz {cute hairbows} Janet {darling this & that stuff, created by herself & 2 other Mt. Green friends} Nicole {Leila Bird cuteness} & I
-Can you believe I get to live by all these talented & creative women!
Nicole & I had our booth by each other so we got to chat all day- fun times!
-She also followed me up to Lewiston today {her 1st trip up North} I'm sure at times she was wondering where the heck we were going & when we were going to get there! 

- Some Hollyhocks & Honeybees creations-

- I got to see so many of my family there, it was great! Lots of my cousins, my cousins' wives & these lovely ladies. My Aunts {who all live in Lewiston} & who I got to see almost everyday of my life growing up - LuCKY me!!
I missed getting a picture with my Aunt Diane & also my Mom, Vanessa & Mace- who were BIG helpers to me. It made setting up & taking down go so easy- thanks!!
So I'm grateful for -

1- Lewiston, Utah
2- Friends {Old & New}
3- Aunts!

I'm glad I got the time to reflect &  think back on yesterday & what to celebrate & be grateful for.

** Funny Story- So a lady came into my booth, while I was busy with a customer, & saw one of the paper wreaths & said to Nicole, "Oh, I saw one of these hanging on a door on a TV show I was watching this week." Nicole asked, "Was is Studio 5?" & the lady said, "Yes, it was" & then Nicole told her that it was my door she had seen it on.  She couldn't believe it, so we talked for a bit.  It was a funny moment for me to hear her talking about it & that it had been on TV.  Eeee~!  Still excited from being on Studio 5!   

Now Day 21-

I'm grateful that-

1- Surprise!!- Tyler got to come home for a second to grab some dinner, before going back to the church until 9:00 tonight.  It was good to see him for a bit. Sundays are a long day when we don't get to see him much.
2- Snow- Just that my girls got to play in it & have fun with their friends today.  Other than that I'm too happy for the snow :(  but I guess it's time.
3- Macey- She was such a BIG help to me yesterday & I'm glad she was able to sit by me at chruch today so I wasn't all alone.  It was the Primay Program today {love these} so Audrey & Em were involved & Tyler had to stay on the stand.  So I guess there is one good reason that Mace is growing up so fast, that now I have a buddy to sit with on these Sundays, thanks Mace!

{M}


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tori said...

So much fun to see you and meet Nicole, you guys had lots of cute stuff! So glad I was able to snatch some of it up!

Tyler said...

I stayed home with A&E and procrastinated putting the lights on the trees outside due to the major wind and rain. Still it would have been easier than trying to do it now with a foot of snow here in Mt. Green.

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace