Wednesday

Day 24- 3 things & a Happy Home

11.24.10-
Well today has been quite a day already!  I have put away ALL the Fall decorations in preparation for putting up Christmas this weekend-yeah!  I love having a clean slate to work with.  All the shelves, mantles & book cases have been cleaned off, dusted & ready to be decked for the Holidays!  We also rearranged our furniture last night in preparation for putting up the Christmas tree in the family room.

1-  Our Home-  Today Studio 5 aired a segment on a tour I gave one of their producers of a few of my favorite little unique spots in our home.  One thing I forgot to mention & show in the segment is having a outlet right in the middle of the floor in our family room.  PERFECT for putting the Christmas tree right in the center of the room- great idea!
-You can watch the segment- HERE-
2- Laughter- I enjoy hearing my kids laugh as they play around our home.  It makes me happy!

3- Sprite & Advil- I'm grateful to have these things to give to my daughter who is feeling a little under the weather right today.  Hope she feels better for Thanksgiving tomorrow
  Tis' the Season for colds, I guess-but yuck, no fun!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

{M}

** Be sure to check back on Saturday for your chance to win a $25.00 gift certificate to spend at The {Holiday} Hive just by creating a "BuZZ"about it.  So Easy & simple to do to win.  
-all the details on how to enter will be given on Saturday-

2 comments:

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

Nice job on happy homes! Way to go. I couldn't think of a more perfect person for the happy homes segment. I always feel happy when I visit your house :)

Nicolle said...

Watched it the other night. I actually made it through the whole segment, kids in bed!! Yeah. It was really cute, how great. I need a paper wreath...where can I get one?? I might watch it again. Will that put me in the H&H drawing again?

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace