Tuesday

Day 9 & {Day 5} I'll explain :)

11.9.10-
  So today is my Day 9 or listing 3 grateful things each day on my blog & Day 5 of my 21 Challenge with Rhonna Farrer.  What a great month this has been, I can already feel the change!
There is just something that happens to you when you try & focus on the positive & little things in your life that maybe you take for granted sometimes.  Also trying to do something creative everyday is so rejuvenating- I am loving it!

1- Good Night's Sleep-  What's the saying.... Early to bed Early to Rise keeps a man healthy, wealthy & Wise.  Well that has been me ever since the daylight savings time change this weekend.  I went to bed last night at 9:00 p.m. & was up at 5:30 a.m. Even though it is a change I am enjoying it & embracing it. I get a lot of things done in the morning before anyone is up.
Although I will say I don't like the darkness around 5:30 but other than that I'm good.

2- Ty- I think he could make my list each & every day.  So grateful to have such a wonderful person as my husband.  He stuck around a little bit yesterday during Magazine Monday & it made my day when I would see him, out of the corner of my eye, smiling at me or sneaking around a corner of the room to snap a picture with his phone.   

3-Washer & Dryer- It's laundry day at the Quigley's today & I'm so grateful to have these machines. Can you imagine not having them...augh! I actually have a dear friend who would STILL love doing laundry without them I'm sure.  My loads of laundry feel like they have doubled lately, I guess that comes along with kids getting bigger, all girls & a pre- teen that changes her clothes every 10 minutes ;)

Well off to fold laundry & enjoy Regis & Kelly {my favorite morning ritual to start the day!}


{M}

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Thank you! I love reading your daily posts! Love you!!!

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace