Tuesday

The "Bird" & the bees....

11.30.10-
  Whew... I'm beat!  I have been Decking the Halls {lobby actually}up at the gorgeous Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Park City all day with a bunch of amazing, creative & FUN friends.  What a way to spend the day! But before I call it a night {& rest my aching feet} I wanted to post about the next vendor who will be at The {Holiday} Hive this Friday & Saturday.

  Are you still "Buzzing"?  I hope so, don't forget to leave me a comment or you won't be entered into the drawing- you have a little over 24 hours left!! 

Okay, did I get your attention with that post title? haha, the next vendor who will be at The Hive is Leila Bird {Nicole McConkie}  I have the pleasure of living next door to this creative bird & am so grateful I get to each & every day.  All of her creations are a true reflection of her & what she loves.  Such an amazing style, charming fabrics & patterns all put together with a vintage flare.  You're such to see something you just have to have from Leila Bird- necklaces, brooches, hair clips & head bands & one of a kind platters & candy jars just in time for your Holiday entertaining.


Adorable beaded necklaces with fabric flowers- DARLING!!
- Little clips served up on one of Leila Birds platters

-cute flower headbands-
Be sure to stop by The {Holiday} Hive this week to pick up something for you, a loved one or a friend.
p.s.- Be sure to bring all your friends along with you too!!

{M}