Tuesday

The "Bird" & the bees....

11.30.10-
  Whew... I'm beat!  I have been Decking the Halls {lobby actually}up at the gorgeous Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Park City all day with a bunch of amazing, creative & FUN friends.  What a way to spend the day! But before I call it a night {& rest my aching feet} I wanted to post about the next vendor who will be at The {Holiday} Hive this Friday & Saturday.

  Are you still "Buzzing"?  I hope so, don't forget to leave me a comment or you won't be entered into the drawing- you have a little over 24 hours left!! 

Okay, did I get your attention with that post title? haha, the next vendor who will be at The Hive is Leila Bird {Nicole McConkie}  I have the pleasure of living next door to this creative bird & am so grateful I get to each & every day.  All of her creations are a true reflection of her & what she loves.  Such an amazing style, charming fabrics & patterns all put together with a vintage flare.  You're such to see something you just have to have from Leila Bird- necklaces, brooches, hair clips & head bands & one of a kind platters & candy jars just in time for your Holiday entertaining.


Adorable beaded necklaces with fabric flowers- DARLING!!
- Little clips served up on one of Leila Birds platters

-cute flower headbands-
Be sure to stop by The {Holiday} Hive this week to pick up something for you, a loved one or a friend.
p.s.- Be sure to bring all your friends along with you too!!

{M}
01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace