Wednesday

Happy December 1st!

12.1.10-
Welcome December!
{whether we are ready or not, right? }
 Okay to kick off this month I wanted to share a couple of my FaVORITE Holiday songs.  I discovered it last year while running errands & listening to the radio. I fell in love with the song, God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen by the Barenaked Ladies w/ Sarah McLachlan.  I did some research & discovered they had a whole Holiday CD, it is the best!  {Thanks to my great hubby for getting me the CD last year} If you want to listen to something a little different, upbeat & quirky give this CD a try. 
It makes me so happy listening to it :) 
**if you have Elementary aged kids they will LOVE listening to Jingle Bells
{Batman smells Robin laid an egg-hahaha!}**
The Hippopotamus for Christmas song is in honor of my Turtle Twins who sang it in the 1st grade Christmas program & it's been one of my favorites ever since.

Enjoy!
{M}

*I'll be introducing another vendor for The {Holiday} Hive later so check back- also don't forget to "BuZZ" you only have until Midnight!

1 comment:

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

Loving the Christmas tunes! I wanted to let you know that I have been creating a "BUZZ" about the Hive. Hope I win the prize :) I can't wait for friday.