Wednesday

The girls of Hotch Potch

12.1.10-

2 posts in 1 day, wa-hoo! 
I wanted to spotlight another one of the fabulous vendors who will be at The {Holiday} Hive
Hotch Potch {sisters Holly & Heidi}
 I don't know how these 2 do all that they do - they are amazing!
They have the most adorable children's clothes with the cutest patterns & fabrics.  From snugly boots, perfect for the wintertime, to festive Pj's, darling dresses & they always have the perfect accessories to match any outfit.
So glad they are coming to The Hive with the busy, busy schedules. 
{Thanks HP girls!}




-These are ADORABLE!  I think Santa might have to bring some of these to my house this year!-

Just a few more hours to "BuZZ"!  Thanks to all those who have entered so far-
GooD LuCK!

{M}

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I think I made it just in the nick of time! Check out my latest post.

I've loved this BNL song for years. This arrangement has made it my favorite Christmas song of all time. Check out Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong album. It's another favorite.