Friday

Today's the Day! {& tomorrow}

12.3.10-
The {Holiday} Hive is finally here! 
I have been busy setting up all morning long & wanted to give you a sneak peek at some of the Hollyhocks & Honeybees goodness.
{I love the collection this year}
Lots of little touches of Vintage goodness & embellishments.


-Charming glitter houses, magnet countdown charts & chalkboard countdown frames {always a favorite} Christmas themed rolled paper wreaths & much, much more.
You're sure to find something perfect for your home, to give the kids school teacher, a little something for the neighbors {or great V.Teaching gifts} & there will also be some yummy & perfect little items to fill up your stocking.

**I'll try & post more pictures when all the vendors get here & set up- now back to work!**

Hope to see you this weekend at The Hive
{Tonight 5-8p.m. & Tomorrow 10a.m.-1 p.m.}
{M}

*I have been listening to the most delightful ViNTaGe Christmas music CD this morning- thanks Courtney! I love it & appreciate you thinking of me, you know I love to have music playing.  I will have it playing during The Hive for sure.
{Lesa, I haven't forgot about your music blog- I promise!  maybe when this is over I will have some time to get something to you.}

No comments: