Friday

Too sweet!

12.24.10-
Hope you have a Happy Merry Christmas!

Got this from Anthropologie today & it was just to cute not to share with you all.
-I'm hoping after a drive up to Lewiston today, another Hall family Nativity is performed, Santa arrives, presents have been opened, baked eggs at Grandma GG's for Christmas brunch, a trip down to Alpine & carols have been sung that I still have some energy to go here on Monday-
{meeting up w/ some friends & breakfast at Kneaders- even better!}

  LOVE to hit the after Christmas sales, I'm not a big black Friday shopping person but just something about getting wrapping paper & cute holiday decor on sale makes me happy!
-hoping to find some bottle brush trees & vintage ornaments to add to my collection-


Hope you all have a joyful weekend!

{M}


No comments: