Monday

A fabulously fun friend day!

12.27.10-
Today was a great day!
Thanks to my terrific husband, Ty, for watching the girls all day while I got to go after Christmas sale shopping with 4 of my dear friends.
-I WISH I had taken a picture of all 5 of us together- darn it!  I guess we'll just have to schedule another play day soon ;) -

1st stop- Kneaders in Bountiful
{yes, in Bountiful off the 2600 South exit}
I love having friends with great ideas!  Thanks to my friend, Sheryl, for telling us about the amazing Chunky Cinnamon French Toast while we were holiday decorating up at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel last month.  We decided it was a MUST to start our day off here.
Oh, my heavens!  What a tasty, yummy comfort food this was.  I can't wait to take Miss Mace back for breakfast one day because it combines all of her FaVoRiTE things- Cinnamon, Strawberries, Whip Cream & French Toast.

-This is how I started the day {the photo DOES NOT do this delicious dish justice!}


2nd stop- Trolley Square   

-2 of my FAVORITE stores side-by side, Pottery Barn & Restoration so convenient! -

3rd stop- {a NeW place for me} Jolley's Drug Store

-a charming little shop & pharmacy on 17th E. & 13 So. in SLC-

4th Stop- Anthro!







-I LOVED the window display {as always}& thought that these cute pinecones made out of flower shapes of corrugated cardboard strung on wire were so fun!-

5th stop- Bed of Roses in Farmington {no pics}
6th stop- Secret Haven in Farmington {no pics either, I was getting worn out!}
All my GOODs!{best of all - 50% off or more- wa-hoo!!} 

 Oh, the joy all these little things were to find! 
Lots of SNoWFLaKes to add to my collection & some new fabulous ornaments too.  I found a few to give away at the next Soiree, yeah! How sweet is this little chilly Snowman friend I found {at Secret Haven} 
I saw him & just had to get him.


I guess I am a sucker for anything vintage looking, made out of tinsel or pipe cleaners, anything that glitters & most of all that are unique & make me smile! 
{like the charming little wire star with glass snowman & the Restoration ornaments that were only $1.99- HELLO!!}

Thanks E, B, S & J for a fabulously fun day!

{M}

* I would love to hear about any other unique & fun places that you like to go & shop. If you have one you love leave a message & tell me about them- thanks!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Does amazon.com or overstock.com count as "unique and fun?"

Honeybee said...

hahaha, no Courney that doesn't count. {in my books anyway, I can't get into ordering stuff on line}

lesa said...

If you head up north this week... Stop at anderson's seed and feed in Logan. We went there yesterday and they have some great finds- ornaments, wreaths, garland stuff, trees, and all kinds of cute decorations.