Saturday

Splash of color!

2.25.12- 
  I'm looking out my window right now & it's dark & gloomy {not to mention windy!}  not to pretty outside & I'm feeling a bit under the weather myself
{I'm so glad I wasn't feeling this way yesterday}
So when I was lying in bed today this little commercial came on & brightened up my day just a bit. 
Watch & enjoy! 
{Oh, & I dare you to try & get the song out of your head after watching ;)} 





Oh, how I adore Target! 
{& I want to go buy the darling striped dress & turquoise 
strappy heels- how fun!} 
{M}

2 comments:

Honeybee said...

audrey and I have watched this like 20 times!! I love Target!:)
Macey Lou

Lindsay said...

Hey I found your blog on morganmoms facbook page. You are one creative gal. I had a ton of fun looking through your blog. I am your newest follower :)
Lindsay
@ www.countrygirlhome.blogspot.com