Thursday

Letter LoVe!

2.23.12- 


  I'm busy putting all the final touches on, packing up & getting everything together for my segment on Studio 5 tomorrow.  
{I'm so excited--- I have butterflies!}

I can't wait to share with you all something that I am very passionate about. The theme for Studio 5 this month has been, "Crushes" & this is definitely something I have had a crush on for a loooong time.  {Since the year 2000 to be exact} You'll have to tune in to see what I'm talking about tomorrow but here is a little preview...... 
-2 of my favorite things- Frames & Mis match letter love!- 
I really feel like this saying is speaking to me right now in so many ways.  I love it!

So set your DVR's or better yet just stay home, grab an ice water with a slice of lemon {my favorite} sit on the couch & watch Studio 5 tomorrow at 11:00 on KSL Channel 5. 
Now... to go figure out what to wear- hmmm.

{M}

2 comments:

Shareen said...

Good luck Melissa! You'll be fabulous!

Candice said...

Good luck! I'm sure your segment will be awesome! I'll check it out online.