Friday

WoW!

2.11.12- 


  I opened up my email tonight to find a bizzillion notification emails from Pinterest.  I guess it turns out that this just might be the most popular pin I have ever pinned & it comes right from my house. {how exciting is that?!}  






This windowpane/dry erase board hangs in my closet & I get to see it every day.  It's got colorful pictures on it to inspire me, love notes from my Hubby & girls & just little this & that's that I adore & that make me smile.  
{It has changed a bit since this picture was taken-of coarse Flourish has been replaced by Savor & new little notes & cursive messages have been written- love it!} 

Who knew something as simple as an old window pane & some dry erase markers could turn into something that has been repinned 163 times & received 28 likes.  So Fun!  
I LoVE Pinterest!! 

{M}

1 comment:

Posh Ideas said...

Love it! had a similar aha Pinterest week! I created a little printable, "this house runs on love and lots of Diet Coke" and it has now been repinned over 3,000 times? What I casually blog and have only 25 readers but Pinterest exploded my hits. So funny who knew?