Wednesday

It's a good day!

2.29.12- 
  Happy LeaP Year everyone! 
{Boy, I'm so happy that I have an extra day because I have LoTS to do!! I could use about 5 more days actually ;)}

Look what arrived on my doorstep last week, a sure sign that there is a Hive right around the corner, that's right the famous "imported" candies & sweets.  So delicious!  
-Introducing: Cheescake Carmels {yes, they are as good as they sound} & sour peachy gummy hearts- the perfect combo of peachy & tartness. Pucker up!-

Oh & one more fabulous thing...... 
100 followers {WOW, thanks everyone!} To even make it more exciting my 100th follower left me a comment on her 1st visit to the H&H blog {I LoVE that} & left me a link to her adorable blog.  Check it out- she even lives up in my neck of the woods.  
{Thanks L!}

Off to create, create, create in the H&H shop today. I'll be back tomorrow to announce a GiVEAWAY & also start introducing you to
The {Springtime} Hive 
vendor line up. Be sure to check back!   

Just as I was about to post this the doorbell rang & it was the FedEx man delivery the last box of goodness.  The sweetest smelling package I've ever gotten. 
-Lemon Blueberry Shortbread bites- de.li.cious!-
{M} 


** I just decided to post a  giveaway over on the H&H FaceBook page for some free sweet treats- go {Here} to enter & be sure to like the page once you get there too!
{hint, hint!}  
An extra day to enter a giveaway only comes around 4 times a year so we better make the most of it- Good Luck! 

5 comments:

lesa said...

Yummy! I can smell those sweets right now!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. Where in the world did you get these yummys?? My brother and sister live in Mtn. Green? Are you in the cottonwoods?

Unknown said...

I don't know how you don't just eat all of the candy before your sales! I would be munching on them all day long!

Honeybee said...

Haha, Jenny- that's why I need to GiVE some away. Trust me it's hard somedays! ;)

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

mmmm, I do have such a sweet tooth! Can't wait to get me some of the yummy goodness at the Hive next week.