Tuesday

Savor-ing the moment!

1.31.12-


  A snapshot of what I got to "Savor" this weekend.  Dressing up & just having some fun with my girls & sister.  Such a great spur of the moment silly session
{Why don't I be more care-free more often?}  
Thanks to my girls for teaching me to relax & have fun & to Em for coming up with the game to play . 
I guess you're never too old to play dress-up! 
{lesson learned} 

-My sista V, Audji, Me, Miss Mace & Em- 
Hope you have something silly to smile about today. 

{M}

3 comments:

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

hahahaha.....I love that picture. Em was out of control that day. I'm still a little bitter I wasn't choosen and didn't get to dress up.

Honeybee said...

Becca- there will be a next time I'm sure!! ;)

Becky said...

It's nice to let your hair down sometimes. I get so busy I forget to let go a lot. Thanks for the reminder to chill some times.