Friday

Would you look at that-

1.6.12-
  
I'm LoViNG this bench! {it would look great in my mudroom} this unique & purposeful bench popped up on my computer screen this morning when I opened my email.  It is right up my alley- oh, the things I could place in those cubbies. 
{Shoes, magazines,books, mittens, scarves & outgoing mail} 
I adore old things- I always want to know the story behind them.  What was this bench used for during the day- was it in a Schoolhouse, a gymnasium or in the hall in an office building- what?




Just wanted to share something fun that me smile & 
**WiSH** for today.  

Thanks to those who shared their One Little Word with me.  I really enjoyed seeing what you choose. 
 Something I'm Savoring today is these little "cuties"

 I could just snack on them all day long.  I'm savoring them because I know that they won't be around forever.  They were the perfect little juicy{pick me up}treat after the Pump & Pop workout I did this morning- 

-Savor the day & happy weekend ahead- 
{M}

*Be back on Monday with some H&H goods For SaLE!  
{so please check back!} 

No comments: