Sunday

Day {13}- Sunday afternoon

11.13.11- 
The girls & I came home from church to listen to a surprise  message on our answering machine saying that we would have visitors stopping by. We were excited!  My Mom, Dad & nephew Davis stopped by on their way home from Provo to see all of us & met little Olly.  
We had a yummy impromptu lunch & visited- it was fun!  It brought back memories of getting together with all my Aunts, Uncles & Cousins at my Grandparents home each Sunday evening.  I love spending time with family on Sundays. 

So today I'm grateful for- 
1- Journals {I enjoy writing in my journal, reading over past entries & remembering things that have happened & that I've learned & grown from. The girls & I all wrote in our journals after our fun visitors left}
2- Family {my own family of 5 & all my extended family}
3- Hot Rolls  {oh, another one of my favorite things on Sundays.  The smell of rolls baking in the oven. It reminds me of my childhood & the sunday dinners we would always have. It also reminds me of my grandma's house- my Grandpa Hall loved baked rolls!! }

   



Take the time to enjoy the everyday!
{love this qoute from Pres. Uchtdorf} 
If you would like to read his entire talk go here, I know we're not suppose to have favorites but if we could I think he would be mine.  I simply enjoy every time he speaks I take away so many little wonderful nuggets to remember & learn from. 

{M}

1 comment:

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

That is a great quote, thanks for sharing.