Thursday

Sneak Peeks of The Holiday Hive

11.10.11- 
  Oh. My.GOSH. there are so many wonderful, fabulous things in my house right now. I can't wait for you to see it all 
{I hope you can come either tonight or tomorrow} 

Anyway I know the pictures are bad but I still have to get ready, put signs out & sweep off the porch so this is the best you'll get, sorry! ;) 

-Really, there is so much stuff!  So fun! Cake stands, baskets, tins, games, candy, wreaths decor, scarves, jewelry, candy jars galore!! - 

-H&H in the entry way- 

-There is still time to celebrate the Fall & Thanksgiving, cute stuff!- 

-Leila Bird's set up & my little helper, Olly {pronounced All-E} 

-Banners for any kind of celebration- 

Modern Thread brought amazing throw pillows, designer fabric remnants, place mats & fabric by the yard. This stuff is so great!- 
Ok, hope to see you at The Holiday Hive 
{tonight from 6-8:30 @ 4011 Lilac Lane in Mt. Green}
or tomorrow from 9:30-NooN
{I'll be back to announce something SPeCial about tomorrows show so check back! Especially if you are a H&H blog follower ;) wink..wink} 
-for directions to The Hive go HERE

{M}

7 comments:

Julie said...

I wish I lived closer. I definitely would come!

Honeybee said...

Thanks Julie, wish you were closer too. Except there are some faithfuls that travel from Ut. County so maybe you could car pool sometime! ; )

Natalie said...

It was so fun to meet you finally tonight. I have loved all your creative energy. Your home was so inviting and the crafts to creative and clever. Thanks for the fun night!!!

lesa said...

It was so much fun. I've loved them all, but I think last night was my favorite one. Don't tell Miss Sophie what I'm sending her way...can't wait for her to get it.

Have a good weekend!

lesa said...

And Julie, you need to come up next time. You can ride with me once you get to my city :)

Julie said...

Ok, Lesa, that sounds like a plan. :)

Honeybee said...

Thanks Natalie & Lesa! So glad you came & had a wonderful time. Julie, you need to come to the next one. I would love to met you!