Friday

It's a wrap- the WiNNER is.......

12.12.14- 

  Thanks for following along as I shared 12 of my favorite Holiday things over the past couple of weeks.  What a fun series for me to put together.  Be sure to stop back by tomorrow because I am sharing ONE more favorite thing & giving it away to one lucky person.  
{So excited to share!} 

I loved reading your comments & hearing from you over the last 12 days here & on Facebook.  So fun!  Thanks for participating & entering the GiVEAWAY.  

The WiNNER of the H&H Holiday 5x7 frame is....... 


CONGRaTULATIONS! 
{email me honeybee58@gmail.com your address so I can get this wrapped up & headed your way!} 

"BEE" sure to come take a peek tomorrow at another favorite thing & learn how you could win ONE.  I saved the best for last of my most favorite things.  

{M}

No comments: