Wednesday

Flourless PB CC Oatmeal Cookies

1.22.14- 


  Tonight I get to show a bunch of youth from our church how to make these fabulous cookies.  Oh, my gosh they are so good!  Glad this recipe makes a bunch because I'm sure these hunger teenagers will devour them.  Love this recipe because it has just about everything in them except the kitchen sink & oh, ya NO flour either!


Flour-less Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip & Oatmeal cookies- 
{Yep, all that good stuff!} 

Disclaimer: This recipe makes a BuNCH!  So either make it with freezing some or sharing them with friends & family in mind or just simply 1/2 the recipe. 
{I heart to share!}

6 Eggs 
2 C. Sugar 
2 C. Brown Sugar 
1 1/2 tsp. Corn Syrup {*you can substitute with molasses} 
1 TB + 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla 
2 sticks of softened Butter 
-mix well together & then add:

3 C. of Peanut Butter {I like chunky!} 
4 tsp. Baking Soda 
9 C. of Oatmeal 
24 oz. Choc. Chips {milk or semi-sweet} 

Place on an un-greased cookie sheet & bake for 8-10 minutes at 325 degrees. Cool & enjoy! 

So chewy, yummy & loaded with goodness. 
Give them a try- I know you'll love them!

{M} 

5 comments:

Molly said...

Does the dough need to be refrigerated before baking?

Honeybee said...

Molly, no I never do. Just plop them on the baking sheet right after mixing them up. Enjoy!

Sarah said...

SERIOUSLY!!!!! These were SO good!! I just made them and my boys (ages 6 & 5) just said, "WOW, these are SO good". I would have to agree. Thank you for the recipe.

Katie said...

So, I loved your cookies so much that I blogged about them. :)
http://childlessmormonsupport.com/?p=781
Thanks!
K

Jamie said...

One of our blog contributors loved your recipe so much she used it in her blog on our website. Thanks!!
http://childlessmormonsupport.com/?page_id=44