Wednesday

On the lookout- what's in store

4.3.13- 
  Happy day before the 4th of July! 
{can you tell I'm excited?}  

Came across a couple of things that I loved today & wanted to share them with you.  I love walking into Target because I never know what I'm going to find & that is totally going to catch my attention & I end up purchasing. Saw this charming retro display of cereal boxes today & just had to get one. 
{I might be going back for more too!} 


Looks so cute in my retro colorful wire rack I have up in our kitchen nook. It fits in perfectly with all the whole vintage Summer FuN theme I have going on.  
{see more of my decor, Here



Also posted this pic last week on Instagram of something else I loved at Target & guess what.... today I saw that all the candles were on SaLE!!  
{I think the Orange Cream scent is the best!} 
 The cutest packaging ever.  Adorable! 


Next if you have an iphone & love to Instagram as much as I do this amazing new app from my friend, Rhonna, is available for purchase NoW.  I down loaded it at Midnight last night & played around with it until 1:00 in the morning! It is the best $1.99 you'll ever spend, trust me.  This app is loaded to the brim with lots of goodies to embellish your photos, seriously so much goodness packed into one little thing.  So happy for her & the launch of her app.  Reminds me of the theme song from Spark when I met her 
{A little girl with great BiG plans!!}  
Way to go my Spark Sista, Congrats Rhonna.  


{Go Buy It!!} 

Just a few of the things I'm loving right now.  
Hope you have a wonderful day & a splendid 4th of July *

{M} 

No comments: