Thursday

Featured- H&H on My Craft Channel

4.3.13- 
  Well....Hello!! 
If you're here from My Craft Channel I'm glad to have you here.  Don't you just love Lori & Tausha?  They are some great friends & they make a great duo on the screen I think. 
{Thanks girls, you always make me smile!} 
I'm glad you've stopped by & I'd love to keep in touch with you.  

If you'd like to place an order & keep up with the latest going on's with H&H & info. about The Hive please email me at 
honeybee58@gmail.com 
to be added to my contact list.  
{The Fall Hive will be Sept.  12,13 & 14th} 

Also, you can follow me on Instagram {which I adore!} 
@mquigbee or on FaceBook at hollyhocks-honeybees. 

The hello...sunshine block is $28.95 +tax & shipping. 
{please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery} 
Hellos come in... coral, turquoise {as seen on the show} yellow & white. 

To see more of my Summertime decor collection & H&H items go {Here

Thanks for checking out my blog where I share entertaining, home decor & just everyday living ideas & inspiration.  I'd love to have you stop by again. 

{M} 

No comments: