Saturday

Another Color Combo

6.15.13- 

Just had to share what I was up to yesterday.  Since I've been talking about color I wanted to show you one of my all-time favorite color combos.  I grew up surrounded by these colors my whole childhood & school years.  My Dad taught & coached at a High School that's colors with light blue & yellow.  I loved it!  My Mom even made me a little cheerleader suit {when I was younger} so that I could cheer with the "BiG" cheerleaders.  It was so much fun!  I even dreamed of going to UCLA one day because I loved the colors so much.
{hmmm... that didn't happen ;)}  

Anyway.... long story short I made a similar frame last year & sold it & have wanted one ever since for our home.  Once in a blue moon I actually find time to make something for myself.  
{I usually just pick through what's left after a show to see what I want to keep for myself}  
This adorable frame has been on my bucket list to make for a long time!  I don't know why it's so hard to make things for myself but it is.  


Can't wait to put a picture of my family in it.  It's the perfect colors to have out with the rest of my Summertime decor.  So bright & FuN! 


Have a happy rest of the weekend.

{M} 


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! I always think of you when I see that color combination!!

lesa said...

I like it, too!