Tuesday

Happy May!

5.1.12- 
  Hi Everyone- Happy NeW Month ahead. 
Bring on all the end of school year activities, recitals, plays & spending evenings in the yard playing games, walking around the neighborhood & Summer ahead!! 
{Yippee!} 

Just wanted to share something perfect for this time of year. When you want to start cooking lighter,  eating fresh, yummy tasty & flavorful things- not to mention fire-ing up the grill. 
I've had the pleasure of attending two Gourmet Clubs in the past month & a half & they both have been fabulous!  
{Eat & Springtime Gourmet nights, thanks to all those who put them together- they were wonderful!} 
From the delightful decor {that always inspires me} to each & every fabulous appetizer, entree & dessert!

Be sure to check out the Delish My Dish blog for all the recipes & pictures of the scrumptious food. 
Plan to make something delicious this week. 

-This night was amazing start to finish!  Although I had a hard time finishing my food because each & every one of the appetizers were so  A.MaZ. ing I filled up on those!!  So many great little touches to the printed napkins, wooden silverware, potted lavender plants for everyone & a darling picnic table to sit on made especially for the night by the hostesses husband- what a guy!- 

-Oh, my goodness!  This Gourmet Club screamed Springtime loud & clear.  Such fun colors & decor everywhere you looked- everything was popping Orange & Hot Pink. They even tied the color theme into the Hot Pink Smoothies- so fabulous & healthy for you too! Give them a try- yum! - 
-Enjoy-

I'm off to conduct my last PTSO meeting as President.  Wow, I can't believe 2 years have come & gone already.  It's been a great experience & I'm glad I had the opportunity to be involved. 
-I'm taking yummy cupcakes made by Miss Mace to celebrate all our accomplishments- 

{Take your pick Coconut W/ Lime Frosting or Coconut-Coconut- YuMM!}

{M} 

No comments: