Wednesday

What we're up to around here

12.28.11-
Getting these ready to go in the mail {better late than never} actually they're Happy New Year cards so I'm covered ;) 
  

Miss Mace went into my craft room this morning & whipped out this darling lampshade.  Isn't it the cutest?!  She is one talented & creative girl!!  She is going to use it in her bedroom- I'll post a picture later. 

A close up of the paper posie lampshade.  I loved that she used music paper as the base {so her} & dreamed up & made each of the blooms herself using this & that. 

Ok, now back to boxing up all the Christmas decor, organizing the girls closets, watching the DI pile grow & grow & figuring out what to make for dinner tonight, any ideas? 

?Honeybee wants to know- What are you up to today?

{M}

4 comments:

lesa said...

That lamp shade is awesome!

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

Macey, that lamp shade is so awesome! nice work.

Candice said...

So cute! What a talented girl. She takes after her mom!

We just got home from a 10 day trip to visit family so I'm up to my eyeballs in unpacking and cleaning up everything.

Becky said...

Love the shade! Today I am cleaning up Christmas and laundry. Oh, and my daughter is watching her new Tinkerbell movie....again.