Thursday

It's a SuNSHiNe Day!!

3.31.11-

Hallelujah!!
Open the door & let the sunshine in!
{I feel like braking out into song with the Brady Bunch... I think I'll go for a walk outside now...}
 I even got to walk on my grass in the front yard today to go get the mail{no snow}-yeah!
I know there is another storm coming up I am ENJOYING this today!


-The Friends & Family door-

I love being able to open up the doors, let the sunshine in, hear the birds chirping & breath in some fresh air.  I even put the homework on hold, right after school, so my kids could go out & PLaY!

Oh, Happy {Sunshiny} Day!!
{M}

* I also did a Costco run & got a bag of Dark Chocolate Pomegrantes- mmmm, LOVE them so much!
I am a happy girl today :)

2 comments:

The Skiing Wallaces said...

Amen Sista! Amen.

lesa said...

I was a wonderful day yesterday!