Monday

I'm hooked!! {or should I say Pinned}

3.21.11-
Have you heard about Pinterest?? 
It is the newest & greatest thing that I just LOVE!  You may know about how much I love to flip through magazines for creative inspiration & ideas. I have gathered clippings, ripped out pages & placed them all into folders over the years---well Pinterest allows me to do it online & organize all the fabulous ideas I see onto Pinboards
{Pinboard- n. a visual collection of things you love}
 
Here is a sampling of the visual loveliness that I have pinned onto some of my pin boards
{you can see more of what I like-here}
 
Ruffled® | DIY Wedding Dessert Table Buffet Tips from Sweet and Saucy Shop






I love this because I need visual stimulation to get me moving- whether it's home decor, thinking of what to make for dinner, a little treat to take a neighbor or just planning for a party.
 
The great thing about Pinterest is that you can share with your friends & see each others pins & pin board as well as give credit to the proper source.  Each time you "re-pin" something you can see where the original source came from if you would like more info. about it. 
{fabulous!!}
 
So you can follow my pins here or click on the Pinterest link on the top right hand side of my blog.  I would LOVE to know if any of you out there are already pinning so I could follow you- please let me know!
{don't forget to follow me too so that we're connected- it will be fun!!}
 


with two cats: Eye Candy
 
So if you want to start pinning here is a link to Pinterest to get started.
FYI- you may have to wait a bit to get your invite- be patient :) it's all worth it.
 
1-be sure to attach the Pin-it bookmark, it makes it easy to pin
2-create & name pin boards unique to you
3- start looking around for things that inspire you
4-pin to your boards & enjoy!!
{it took me awhile to figure it all out but once you get the hang of it its terrific}

Have fun & Happy "Pinning"!!

{M}

No comments: