Tuesday

Lookie what I spotted......

3.8.11-
 
While I was blog hopping last night I came across this cute family sitting upon some H&H benches! 
{I love these little things- they are the best decorating accessory ever!!}
I think their pictures turned out adorable & I love all the bright colors. 

The best thing about spotting this is that I met Angela {the cute Mom} through my blog & she has been such a sweet supporter & even better a nice new friend.  I have so enjoyed getting to know her. Isn't new friends & making connections the best?!  I just love it.
{you can see more of there cute pictures by going here to my friend
Haley's photography blog}


Oh, if you have one of those benches it really is a treasure!  My wonderful husband made each one of those by hand & created each unique design. Wish he had the time to make me some more to sell  {hint, hint} but he is a busy guy with lots of things demanding his time.  So if you have one in your home - consider yourself lucky & enjoy having it around!  

Have a wonderful day!
{M}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! that was a surprise to look on your blog and see my family picture. Melissa You are the nicest person. I'm glad to have you as a friend. Thank you,
Angela