Wednesday

Treasures!

3.16.11-


Just wanted to share what I found antiquing in Victoria,Canada & Palmyra, New York this weekend.
{Oh, I wish I could have carried home everything I saw & wanted to buy}
 I better take a UHaul with me next time ;) I was happy to be able to stash these little treasures into my luggage & bring them home. 

 Just had to have the glass mason jar {with glass lid} with the stamped crown on it & Toronto stamped on the back, the dainty little frame was just too cute to leave behind, the donut cutter for Miss Mace & just couldn't leave DAntiques in Palmyra without the fabulous colorful old tins.

I am so LOVING antique tin cases lately.  I thought the little birdie was adorable & fell in love the lime green color of the other tin. Hmmm, now what to fill them up with or use them as?? Maybe a place to hold clothes pins, jewelry or stray buttons.

Anyway they make me smile!
{M}

1 comment:

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

That was so much fun! Good thing you are so good with directions. How awesome was it that we didn't get lost once?