Tuesday

{Cheers} to June!

6.1.10-

Yeah, it's June {one of my favorite months of the year} even though it may not feel like it outside yet. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be nice weather on Friday for A&E's Carnival Birthday Party. Lots to do still- decorations, package gum balls, get balloons, make up carnival games & wrap presents all before the little guests arrive at 6:30 p.m. {it doesn't help that I am so mixed up because of the holiday & think that today is Monday}
So a toast to June & all that it has to offer {birthdays, celebrations, parties, mini trips & working in the yard} & making some more delightful H&H flower frames. My girls have loved helping me, with this project, by volunteering to drink a wide variety of bottled soda pops to help me create the perfect little center for each flower {and it takes ALOT of caps :)}


These frames were very POPULAR at The Hive {the 5x7 & 8x10 sizes} If you would like to order one please email me. Just so you know when you order something from me it follows H&H's philosophy {each product is unique & one of a kind. Colors, prints & patterns will vary, no 2 things will look alike} Custom colors can be requested.
-Cheers to all you have going on this month-
{M}

1 comment:

The Pollards said...

Wow! Sounds like a busy week, Meliss. I hope that Audrey and Emily have a wonderful birthday! Cheers up!

Emily Smith :)