Tuesday

Party on......

3.19.13-
 So thrilled & happy to announce that 

is going to be at The Hive this time around!  I don't know about you but adorable & practical entertaining, party & baking supplies just bring a smile to my face. 
{just like Miss little Bake it Pretty herself} 
 Oooh, I'm already making my shopping list of what I think I should stock up on. We love to bake in our house!   
{So far it's a pretty long... list!!} 

Here's a little peek of what will be for sale during The Hive


-Darling colored berry baskets.  Oh, the gifts, sweets & treats you could give away with these beauties-  
-I love a cute, little container!!- 


-You can never have too many darling cupcake wrappers around & I need a lot with Miss Mace in the house.  She is always baking & making up something sweet!- 
This is just a sampling of what Bake it Pretty will be bringing to The Hive.  Be sure to come check out all the other cute supplies she will be bringing.  I'm sure you won't leave empty handed.  

The Hive {Springtime Edition} 
Thursday the 21st {6-8:30}
Friday the 22nd {10-2} 
Saturday the 23rd {10-3} 
@4011 Lilac Lane in Mt. Green 

Hop over to Bake it Pretty's blog for more inspirational ideas.  

{M}