Monday

Lucky Day!

3.4.13-


  Finally got around to putting up some St. Patty's day decor this weekend. I'm part Irish you know with a name like Quigley.  This festive frame is one of my favorites to put out every year.  It's a vintage H&H frame I made a few years ago.  It just always makes me smile. Love the bright, cheerful colors & each unique letter that adds so much character.  
{The horseshoe U, I have to say is one of my all-time favorite things I've ever created!}



Makes me a bit sad that I wasn't able to have a show in time for Lucky Day stuff.  It's a fun holiday 
{& sometimes looked over} one to decorate for.  
{** The Hive is coming... March 21, 22 & 23rd. Hope you've marked your calenders!!**} 


Hope your month is off to a Lucky start!  

{M} 

3 comments:

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

R u going to the Vintage Whites Market this weekend?

Honeybee said...

Yes, I'm planning to. Should be fabulous! Are you going?

Mimi Sue said...

Love your cute little sign! Mimi