Friday

A few things....

 3.22.13-

  Another great day in The Hive.  Met some new friends, cute ladies who traveled the distance in the snow
{Salt Lake & Draper... see people it really isn't too far away to come to.  I promise!! } 
& cute little kiddos that came along with their Moms.  
A really, fun day!  

A few items of Hive business: 
#1-  Oops.... just saw this sitting lonely by my front door.  Don't know who's it is.  If it's yours, I'm sure you're missing it already.  Email me & I'll set it aside for you. 


#2- Leila Bird made some of these beautiful blooms today, made out of Parisian paper 
{that's right all the way from Paris! Ooh-la-la!!}
many of you wanted to purchase them last night from her display so she decided to make some up to sell. They are darling & certainly one of a kind! 


#3-  Bake it Pretty just dropped off some darling striped & chevron colored cupcake liners & polka dot boxes.  So cute! 

#4- This busy bee is off to go make up some new frames to put out tomorrow- better get to work! 

Ok, I think that's it.  The last day of 
The Hive is tomorrow 10-3. You won't want to miss it.  
-Hope to see you tomorrow!!- 

{M} 

2 comments:

EMILEE said...

EVERYTHING WAS SO CUTE I WISH I COULD OF BOUGHT IT ALL!! I ENJOYED SEEING AND TALKING WITH YOU. THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO ON GROWING YOUR CUTE GRASS. HOPE YOU HAVE THE REST OF A GREAT WEEKEND!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY CUTE HELLO SIGN! BLESSINGS EMILEE

Mimi Sue said...

I guess I'll need to come every day for the next Hive. :) Mimi