Friday

A "cute" box of goodness

11.16.12- 

  There is just something about this time of year when you anticipate, look forward too & crave certain foods around the Holiday season or at least I do.
{Please tell me I'm not the only one}


Well these little beauties are back in stores & I just can't get enough of them.  They are the sweetest, juiciest snack ever!  I was first introduced to them 10 years ago by a nice older gentleman who lived in our ward in Layton.  He showed up on my doorstep one day with a big box of them.  He handed them to me & said, "I saw these in the store & thought they would be good for you & the babies to eat"
{I was just a few months pregnant at the time with my twin girls} 

So sweet & thoughtful!  
Not a holiday season goes by that I don't think of Bro. Maughn & his kindness when I see a box of cuties in the store.  I've loved them ever since that day. 

Now I want to hear from YOU! Tell me what holiday sweets & treats you love this time of year or hop over to FaceBook & join the conversation there.  Either way you'll be entered to WiN the fabulous smelling Chestnut & Clove Bath & Body candle I'm giving away.  
{You have until Monday to enter. Don't forget!} 


Have a great day!
Off to work, work work!  The H&H show is coming up you know- Tuesday 6-8 & Wednesday 10-Noon to be exact.
{Are you coming?  I really hope so!}

{M}   

4 comments:

Nate and Janie said...

I just wanted to ask about Bro. Maughn from Layton. My maiden name is Maughan and I am from Layton. I was wondering if this might be my dad. Do you remember the name of the ward you were in by chance?

Honeybee said...

Janie, I was in the Fairfield ward & his name was Charles. Are you related?

Anonymous said...

I found you while searching for teacher's lounge ideas and an hour and a half later... here I still am! My favorite fall treats involve pumpkin. pumpkin pancakes, cookies, smoothies, etc.
layniegurl@yahoo.com

Honeybee said...

Layniegurl- so glad you found the blog! Thanks for saying hi. Hope you come back often :)

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace