Friday

H&H Holiday News!

11.23.12- 


  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
{I ate well was surrounded by family & had a wonderful day.  Not to mention a great night sleep -no black Friday crazy A.M. hou rs for this honeybee. I'm well rested & ready to take on the day.}
  
Thanks to everyone who came to the H&H Holiday Show & for those who have emailed me an order.  I know it was a crazy time to have a show but I had to SQuEEZE it in between holidays & trips we have planned.  

So if you weren't able to come don't worry- tomorrow I'm going to post pictures of the remaining things from the show that are for sale.  

 Keep in mind there's always a reason to hang up a garland.  The Holidays are finally here & the Holly Jolly Garland is the perfect thing to hang up for a festive feel anywhere in your home
-$16- 7 ft. long garland -


See you tomorrow for Shopping Saturday. 
{Hope you all survive Black Friday out there wether you're braving the crowds or shopping online.  I'm spending the day cleaning house, chopping down our Christmas trees, putting up decor & making toasted cinnamon almonds w/ my girls} 

{M} 


No comments: