Thursday

What's up Jack?

11.1.12- 
  Happy November!  
{Welcome month of gratitude, thankfulness, joy & family} 

I celebrated the new month by hitting some stores & doing some shopping. I have to say I had a great time!  
{which isn't always the case}
I'm not a big shopper but I love when shopping turns into a delightful day.  Trust me, if I HAVE to go find something specific I never do & I never enjoy the day.  But today I found myself meandering down the post- Halloween clearance aisles in Target & Micheals & found some fun stuff for next year.  I then headed over to the mall intending just to go to Bath & Body & found myself in Bohme & came across the cutest shirt on the clearance rack.  
{Yippee}

-God save the Queen! I would really like to travel to London one day & the English countryside- 
I have been intrigued by the whole Great Britain, Union Jack, flag thing for awhile now in clothing, home decor & just about everything but have never owned anything stripey of my own.  Saw this shirt & fell in love with the color & the lace that forms the Union Jack.  
{Now to go research why the England's flag is actually called that- lesson for the day!} 

Oh, don't worry I still found my way into one of my favorite places ever- Bath & Body & walked out with some great smelling stuff as usual.  I discovered a new fabulous scent- Chestnut & Clove.  Great Fall- Holiday scent! 

Ok, off to pack up all the Halloween decor & get out Thanksgiving stuff oh... & turn over the wooden sign & welcome in November. 



{M} 


2 comments:

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

That shirt is really cute. You look really good in that color. Thanks for the yummy dinner!

Marci said...

love that sign!!
and the shirt!!