Tuesday

Here we go

11.20.12- 


  Oh, I wish there were 3 more hours in the day. 
{Or I wish I had a maid, personal assistant, marketing director, nanny, chauffeur just to name a few} 

I'm back {really quick} to show you a sneak peek into the H&H Holiday Show.  Sorry, the pics aren't the best but the sumlight is streaming through my windows right now 
{which I'm going to enjoy} but this is the best I can do.  

I'm so excited with the line-up of what I've created for this show as well as sharing some of my FaVORITE things 
{Insert Oprah voice} 
with you all that I hope you will like too. 

So here it is in no particular order
{Oh, I couldn't possibly get a picture of everything so you'll just have to come check it out for yourself tonight 6-8 or tomorrow 10-NooN}
*There is also select Fall & Thanksgiving stuff for Sale!
  

Hello Deer-y.  What a charming little frame! Comes in a variety of styles & colors
$12 
-The little villages are back- all glittered & chalked up for the Holidays.  Comes in a set of 3 & no one, of coarse, are alike. Come take your pick!  $16 for set-

-Are you singing right now?  I was the whole time I was making these.  I love them- sing it at the top of your lungs the Holidays are here! Prices vary $12-14- 

-Lots of this & that's to choose from - such a great variety!! Love the bags of glittered snowballs, I use them ALL the time in my holiday decorating- 
-Wide variety of frames to choose from- painted, patterned & adorned.  Prices vary- $12-$20-

So pleased with the assortment of goods I have for journaling, crafting, scrap booking & gift giving.  Just look at all this stuff, you'll want to load up for sure!
-Ribbon & journaling card packs.  Perfect for the Holidays & for stocking stuffers or a little gift for a friend- 
Packs of Stripe-y Straws 12 for $2 & my NEWEST obession, Glitter Bakers Twine in Gold & Silver, you pick.  $9.95 each- 
 Oh, my goodness having so much fun with these projects.  Takes me back to my Elementary School string art.  Love the simplicity of the designs- so charming! 
-Star string art block- $14 & primitive tree on barn wood- $12. Oh, also selling bottle brush trees {one of my other obsessions too}  this one is nestled in a vintage jello mold ready to place anywhere- 

-More of the primitive ribbon trees, I want a whole forest- TiMBeR!!- 

-Love the Glitter Bakers Twine!!-

-Bottle brush trees in a wide assortment of colors.  Made exclusively for H&H customers!  I hand dyed each one because I LOVE the antique, vintage feel of them.  Sizes & varieties vary $6-8 a pack- 
 Just look what you can create using the stickers, labels & tags I have for sale.  So many possibilities!  
{Thanks to my friend Tex, for making up examples for you to see}


-The cutest little tags ever!- 

-Assortment of tags, labels & alphabet stickers for you to choose from.  Great for gift giving, tag & card making too.  $1.50-3- 

-Holly Jolly Garland.  Made out of 3 things I simply adore: Stripe-y straws, jingle bells & bakers twine.  7 ft. garland $16- 

-When I got up on the island to take a pic of the garland I looked down & loved what I saw.  Just had to take an aerial view of the candy, straws, trees, boxes of glitter snow flakes, ribbon, blocks, bottle brush trees, tin boxes & MoRE! -

Ok, that's all for now.  Hope you liked what you saw.  Believe me there is AlOT more where this came from.  Hope you can come by tonight from 6-8 or tomorrow 10-NooN.
-4011 Lilac Lane in Mt. Green, Ut.- 
{M} 

6 comments:

Tausha said...

Love everything! I love love love it all! You are a rock star my friend!

Mimi Sue said...

So fun to come and see you and your adorable things tonight. Love all my purchases! Thanks again for the candle. Mimi

Texie B said...

Looks so fun!!! I hope I make it up tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mellisa,
So I would love to order some bottle brush trees from you!!!What colors are still avaliable! I can pay today. Also I like to buy a roll of bakers twin from you. I've looked all over and haven't seen any. You are so crafty and really enjoyed your post. I actually found straws and plan on making a garland like yours. I'll let you know how it turns out. The bells are adorable. I have some so I think I will take inspiration from the best!
Angela G

Natalie said...

Love all the cute stuff you have put together for your boutique CHARMING!!!
- so sad I am out of town :(

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

Cute stuff!! Wishing you are GREAT "show"!