Friday

You're in luck- hours extended!!

6.15.12- 


  HeLLo.. what was I thinking just having the Summertime Show one night only!  
{it sounded like a good idea at the time}  

But after I locked the door & turned off the cash register for the night I looked around at all the fabulous stuff still out & didn't want to start putting any of it away just yet.  
I had heard from many of you saying that you couldn't come because of softball games, birthday parties, meetings etc.  So I thought what the heck- I'm going to keep "the store" open a couple of more hours.  

9:30-11:30 Today!! 
{I promised to take my kids to lunch before swimming lessons so that's why it can't go all day} 
4011 Lilac Lane in Mt. Green 

There is still plenty of:
-4th of July frames to choose from
-festive 4th of July & USA decor 
-colorful frames to put anywhere in your home or give as a gift. 
-Stripey frames {LOVE these!}
-Scrapbook paper & accessories 
-Charming clusters of Posies 
-Sweet flowers in frames
-Wooden boards with sayings
& much more! 
{the only thing completely SOLD OUT is the Peppermint Shortbread bites- but I'm not surprised ;) }

-My cute helper for the day, Em.  My girls are excited to be around to help me out today- 
{M}

No comments: