Thursday

It's just about time....

6.14.12- 


  Whew.... I think I'm just about ready & 
{thanks to having Miss Mace around to help all day-HUGE help!} 
I wanted to share some quick sneak peeks of the H&H Summertime collection with you.   

The banners are hung..... 

{p.s. you can buy a 4 1/2 ft. long fringe one in pink, lt. blue, red or blue for your own @ the H&H show tonight!} 

Sweets are bagged up... 
 {Sour old fashioned Lemon drops & back by popular demand Peppermint Shortbread bites not to mention the cutest suckers you've ever seen!} 

Frames {in a rainbow of luscious colors} are set up...... 


- This red/pink paper is one of my favorites not to mention the grey bandana print- love!- 


{Ok, this 4th of July themed one just might be my most favorite of them all- so festive!} 






-adore the red star & navy blue combo!- 
{oh, I forgot about this new style- I'm calling it the Anthro. A cheerful eclectic combination of this & that I had lying around the craft room. Would be perfect in any little girls room!}

-Vintage flashcards all bundled up & ready to use to pass the Summertime boredoms or to make a banner with or any other thing you are imagine!- 


 Word boards stacked up...

{I went a little old School & made a bunch of H&H word boards- haven't done that in a while but they were super fun to create!} 


& so much more!  

-Lots of flowers in all different styles & colors are popping up here & there- 

-Something bright & cheerful for any space in your home!- 

-You know I love a good find & something vintage!!  These Bingo games are just the ticket- not to mention sweet & charming birthday cards, bingo cards & addition & subtraction flash cards- 
- I told you that I was going to share my most favorite scrapbook paper with you & I going too.  There will be Collection packets of paper for sale, stickers & lots of little embellishment for scrapbooks, journals or card making. So cute!-
Hope to see you tonight at the H&H Summertime Show 
6:00-9:00 p.m. 
@ 4011 Lilac Lane in Mt. Green

{M} 

*if you aren't able to come tonight & are just DYiNG over something you've seen PLeaSE email me & place an order. 
-honeybee58@gmail.com- 
We'll work out all the details then. 

2 comments:

Leanne said...

You are so talented! I wish I could come. Good luck tonight!

Honeybee said...

Thanks Leanne! WIsh you could come too, there will always be another one I'm sure ;)