Monday

Memories-

9.19.11- 


  
Spent a wonderful Sunday afternoon in my great little home-town of Lewiston yesterday.  I love going up there! We decided to haul up our bikes this time & ride from my parents home to my Grandma's house , which is a little over 2 miles.
{my 3 girls, my Schmoopie, Brother Jake, nephew Davis & I} 

-Starting off at Grandma & Grandpa's house- Em, Audj, Mace & Davis-
It was fun & it made me recall all the many {many} times I did that growing up.  Lewiston is a wide-open space with lots of farmland, friendly faces & cows.  My girls love going up & spending time at Grandma & Grandpa's house, I'm glad we were able to go up & enjoy one last almost Summertime day.


this is something I did almost every Sunday in the summertime.  Sunday evenings were always spent at my Grandparent's house. Playing football outside in the back yard with my cousins, climbing in her trees, eating watermelon while we sat on blankets outside & just playing & being together with our family. 
- We made it- Great Grandma's house! {Yes, that's me sporting the nice Farmer's Tan-appropriate for Lewiston} -
I also made this frame to put in A&E's room. This just happens to be one of my All-TiME favorite picture of the 2 of them together.  I saw this paper one day with the sayings on it & just knew I had to make a frame to put in their room.  Love all the colors! 
{2 peas in a pod for sure!} 
-A&E taken in 2007 when they were 5 years old- 

I hope I'm helping make memories for them that they will look back on with joy & share with their children someday- yesterday was a Sunday well spent! 
**Honeybee wants to know- what memories did you create or remember yesterday?

{M} 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember meeting Becca and V up to Hall's Store to buy penny candies and riding our bikes all over Lewiston! Way cute picture of the Twins!

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

So jealous of you guys riding to Grandma's yesterday! Wish I could have been there. I always love those days I'm able to stay in Lewiston on Sunday nights to make it to grandma's.

Jenny - I was just thinking about those bike rides too! We had so much fun doing that. Love that we got to grow up in Lewiston. We were so lucky!