Wednesday

And the CaRRoT CaKE {& 20.00 smack-a-roos} goes to.......

9.28.11-



 Drum roll, please...... The lucky winner is- 
DiANE
who said..... 
Thanks for a super fun evening. The SWAP was over the top!!! I can't even begin to imagine all of the time, talent and effort that you and the gals put in for us to have a fun night. THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!! Looking forward to your show!!!


You're welcome friend- thanks for the comment!




Enjoy your $20.00 Gift Certificate to Taggart's!! 


 Eat a piece of Carrot Cake for me & PLeaSE send me a picture of you enjoying your dinner & treat. I would love to see it! 


Thanks to everyone you entered & for all your comments- I loved reading each & every one. 
{Keep them coming- hint, hint!} 


Ok, now I'm back to work- cleaning, pricing, setting up & getting ready for the 


H&H Fall Show tomorrow night from 6-8 


& Friday morning 10-Noon


*Thanks to everyone who left a comment about the NeW
Stripey frames- 


I listened to you & whipped up some adorable orange & white
 ones last night- bring on Halloween! 


{yippee!} 




Have a great day- hope to see you the next couple of days- 


{M}

No comments: