Tuesday

A million things!

5.10.11-
  Oh, I am having one of those weeks when there is a million bazillion things to accomplish- augh! 
{does anyone else out there feel the same way??- just curious}

Just wanted to post a quick picture of my {Cultivate} Friends {Sheryl, Nicole, Haley, Becky & I, minus Erin}
plus 1 {Courtney from KSL}. 
This picture was taken at the 365 Swap last week that we all planned, presented & hosted.  
 What a fabulous evening!  So excited for you all to see the fun this Thursday at 11:00 a.m on Studio 5 
{if you're local- on KSL Channel 5} 
-Don't worry for all you out of State-ers I will be posting the link so you all can watch it- 

-thanks for the picture Haley- 
p.s. Courtney is going to be out of town when the segment airs so guess who will be filling in for her & chatting with Brooke & Darin all about it??? 
{Tune in to see a familiar face- hint, hint ;) } 

Let's just say it's a good thing I'm getting my 
hair done tomorrow- 
thanks Tex, for getting me in. 

This poster is my motto for this week


Not to mention enjoy every minute too!

{M}
 ** FYI- this is post #199 so come back tomorrow to see my 200th post & celebrate with a GiVEAWAY! 

5 comments:

Courtney said...

You'll be great! And, thanks for the invite. It was so fun!

lesa said...

Serious? How fun is that. Good luck, you will do great. I'm going to watch it.

Tori said...

Congrats that is awesome! To be honest I haven't watch Studio 5 since my mom passed away (it was her favorite show) but now I'll have a reason to tune in on Thursday! Can't wait to see you!

Candice said...

Congratulations!!! I love Studio 5 and wish I lived in Utah so I could watch it all the time instead of just online!

Honeybee said...

Thanks Friends! It's nice to know you will all be at home watching, even you Candice in Tennessee. :)