Monday

How to Post a comment 101

4.24.11-
 
  Ok, since I have so many people tell me that they love reading & following my blog but they don't know how to post a comment so I thought I would try to help.
{just so you all know that I don't consider myself techno-savvy at all}

I helped my Mom figure it out this weekend & realized a couple of things.
1- It seems easier to leave a comment if you are a follower of the blog- but you don't have to be.
{it seems to recognize your acct. better for some reason}
**So for all my Mom's friends out there who I know check & read my blog- become a follower!
Becoming a follower is easy too- Just click on the follower button

2-  Click on comments at the bottom of the post to pull up this picture. When you type in a comment you have to select a name/acct. from the comment as drop down menu.
{FYI- if you have a Gmail acct. it is Google you want to select}




If you do this correctly you will have to type in a word to verify your post.

{if you never get to this point- it hasn't posted the comment, even if you think it did}
{so in my attempt to help everyone I  messed up- I copied & pasted a picture of the comment box so everyone could see it & it linked it to an older post.  So thanks to those you posted today & it posted to the What a Day post- totally my fault! I read the comments though, the problem is fixed so post away!}
3- When all else fails you can leave a comment as anonymous 
{by selecting anonymous from the comment as menu}
but I would love to know who is leaving me the message so if can leave me your first name or initials at lest I would appreciate that.

You will want to know how to do this in the weeks ahead because I am going to be giving away some GooD STuFF leading up to 
 The Hive No. 4 
coming May 19th & 20th. 
-what better way to practice than leaving a comment or 2-
{hint, hint}
Don't by shy- give it a try!!

If you have any other helpful hints for friends out there trying to leave a comment, please let me know. 
I'm sure there are some computer smartie pants out there!!
-photo taken by Miss Mace. Daffodils on the ground, dark clouds in the sky & snow in the mountains
must be Utah Springtime-

Happy Monday start to a wonderful week!
{M}

10 comments:

Honeybee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sooooo I figured if your mother could figure this out I guess I can.....If not I will have to have a personal tutorial from her:)
Love to keep up on what the girls are up to as well as you and all your cute ideas! I am still laughing about A's glasses and what grandma Hall had to say. Nice to see A & E are finding there own nich. And what about macey!!! she is way too grown up!!!!! Well if this works I will be able to keep in touch a bit more instead of when the ladies go to lunch....cant guess who this is yet......here is a hint....My twinns are both haveing baby girls the fist week of June:)

Honeybee said...

Yeah, Patti- I'm so proud of you!! :) I hope your twin girls have their girls on June 7th {A&E's b-day} or June 10th my B-Day! Thanks again trying to post & DOING IT- wa-hoo!

Tarbet Times said...

I have actually left you a comment before, long ago. I love your blog and your creations! Your girls are beautiful. Some day I'll get to attend the Hive if I happen to have the day off.

Honeybee said...

Thanks Sally! :)

Nicole Garner McConkie said...

This is a great post. Nice work. Mace did so awesome with the photo. She is turning into a little photographer. She has got that artistic eye. That really is Utah in the spring.

lesa said...

I love the photo that Macey took. This post had some great information about comments :)

(I love comments too, but we have already talked about that in detail, right? ha ha)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for your great post, there are much nice information that I am sure a huge number of guys and gals don’t know.
table booking

JANED WHITE said...

Hi. I undoubtedly want to firmly make a nice quick statement and also inform you learn that I’ve been following your internet page for quite some time. Keep up the tremendous task and I’ll be looking back again another time relatively soon.


Contact Improvisation  Dance Directory

kilo said...

Great resource! Just what I was searching for, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

www.n8fan.net