Sunday

A SUPER {bowl} SUNDAY!

2.6.11-
What a great day today- don't you just love Sundays?
{recharges me for the week ahead}
 I have been thinking alot about food lately & since it is
Super Bowl Sunday {Go Packers!!}
it means eating lots of spicy chicken wings, chips, yummy dips & drinking bottles of Root Beer & Creme Soda. Ahhh! My husband & I made the mistake of going to Costco yesterday & I have never seen it so packed & crazy.  I guess everyone was gearing up for the big day. Do you eat or make anything special for the BiG game??

I also wanted to let you all know that the pictures from the Gourmet Club dinner I attended last week are up on the Delish my Dish blog 
so go check them out. 
{you can always get to it by clicking on the recipe card on the right hand side}
Maybe you can find something there to make for Valentines Dinner.   I will say that the halibut was delicious {& I'm not a fish person but... } I ate the ENTIRE thing, the cranberry sauce on top is a must- so good!  Hope you find a recipe that you will like to try.  I'm so glad that we have pictures on the blog to go with each recipe. 
{If I don't see something ahead of time I won't make it}

  Happy Yummy Day!
{M}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

coould you be anymore delightful?
and I scrolled down your blog to find you had a HUGE scroll of bakers twine.
NOW, we get to be friends!
lol
i want some of that stuff....where you find it?"
thanks so much for commenting on my blog....im excited to get to know you!
:)
im digging your music!

Honeybee said...

Oh, Annie yes we can be friends! I would love that. {I have LOTS of Bakers twine ;)}